Tokaido Kata Master Jr JKA
The Tokaido Kata Master Junior was specially developed for the body proportions of children and young people who are new to kata competitions. The narrow cut makes even the little ones look like the big ones during belt tests and competitions. Especially with very expensive suits, it often gives the impression that the child is wearing the parents’ karate suit and sinking into it. Through the careful selection of the material, the suit can be offered at a fair price and does not have to be bought exaggeratedly for growth. This ensures the desired body silhouette from the start. Therefore, more expensive is not always better.
The gi comes with JKA chestembroidery.
- Slim Fit Karate Gi: The narrow cut was adapted to the physique of children and young people.
- Pants with a wide, soft elastic waistband : Easy to put on and take off, secure fit, no pressure points.
- Practical washing instructions as a QR code : simply scan and find out more.
- 100% cotton feels pleasantly soft and does not chafe.
- Solid 12 oz. Material clearly stands out from the usual beginner’s suits thanks to its flawless look and great sound.
- Colored shoulder embroidery is also possible for an additional charge .
- The scope of delivery includes: jacket and trousers (without belt)